Saturday 17 May 2008

Signed Off AGAIN!

One day soon i so very much wish that both my Doctor & therapist agree that i am fit for full time action! There is nothing worse than being advised by both that I am not quite there yet and in fact the Doctor signs you off again for a whole 3 weeks! What on earth are my company thinking about it all!? I've re-read my staff handbook as i am petrified i could be dismissed. I can't be too sure but i am concerned by what it reads - the fact that I could be. Think i need to search into some employment law just in case. If i could help this situation by actually physically being in the office then of course I would be there!

I am going to spend the next 3 weeks trying to get fitter again....have lapsed on my diet recently so need to get more greens into my bod again. I also need to have more physical exercise to regain my sleeping patterns. For about the 5th time this year I am again on antibiotics....partly as I had a very bad gum infection and also my chest is not fit yet...after how many antib's! In 3 weeks time I may even have another blood test to check my levels so am hoping if i pull myself together i will be able to pass with flying colours.

It's my birthday on Wednesday so would like to think my new tabs will have kicked in and at least i can have some enjoyment. Unsure of plans as yet for Weds but hopefully it will be sunny as at least that will put a smile on my face. I'd like a family meal but think that will have to be arranged on another date as my sister is working that night & my bro is busy elsewhwere. Nothing better than seeing family at the moment.

On my next report, i hope to be healthier & more positive! You never know, i might even be able to write about something joyful!

1 comment:

Faye-Faye said...

Happy Birthday my love, hope you did have a good one and enjoyed yourself. All my love and thoughts.

Faye.xxxxxxxx