Wednesday 29 August 2007

Spontaneity

How fun to allow yourself to act spontaneously!

The Bank Holiday weekend turned out to be such a happy time and it all stemmed from having no plans whatsoever! I spent Friday night realxing and enjoying a bottle of red indoors alone which was great as so tired after a busy week.

Saturday then turned out to be such a beautiful sunny day. My sister came to visit me and have a catch up as we hadn't seen each other all week, and dragged me food shopping as the cupboards were bare so to speak. We then went to a bbq together where everyone was so happy and chatty that the time flew by. There were lots of old faces to catch up with and the day ended well. Having stuffed myself with bbq food, I then went and ate more later on in a fabulous Chinese restaurant which i've discovered in Ipswich with a friend.

Sunday was spent again at a bbq, new people i had only met on the Saturday. So, all becoming more sociable etc. since my move back to Suffolk. The day again was very relaxing.

Monday was spent by the seaside, a proper walk to blow away any cobwebs followed by a few bevies in the sunshine.

So really I've learnt it's not essential to make plans in advance but to see how life takes you from time to time. The most relxed I've felt in weeks.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are making new friends. Mind you, you are so nice it's not hard wanting to be your friend.
Sounds like you had a really good weekend!