Wednesday 30 April 2008

Bubbles

"Bubbles" - ok, am enjoying a cold diet coke at the moment which inspired me!

But, the thought of bubbles for some reason today keeps me imagining a hot bubbly bath that i can jump into and feel all human and relaxed. Perhaps it's as the weather has changed somewhat & now raining & miserable. I had my first bath a few weeks back at a friends (I only have a shower) and i enjoyed it sooo much! Perhaps with a glass of wine it would be nice!

Having such a bad day at work today that i get concerned there are big bubbles over my head with comments about what i am thinking in speach marks! I won't go into my feelings today as it will just be a repeat of previous blogs!

I also think of bubbles as a child blowing them into the sky and enjoying the rainbow of colours you get as they drift around.

I love the word "bubble" - it's a happy word, makes you smile when you say it!

Anyhow, you maybe able to tell my state of mind today, not being particularly intelectual!

1 comment:

Faye-Faye said...

I love the word bubbles too Lizzie.xxxx