Friday 27 July 2007

Strange World

I feel like I'm living in it. I am surrounded by people that would never understand or appreciate what is actually happening in my mind. I'm sure they all think that I'm just getting on with life without any emotion or feeling. Why is it that in general, whether it be friends/work colleagues/strangers never find it within themselves to ask if I am ok? Is it because it was ultimately my decision to instigate the separation of myself and my husband? If this is the reason, I can only assume that they think I must be ok and just getting on with life.

Don't get me wrong, I would hate to have anyone asking "are you ok" all the time, but it would actually be quite nice sometimes to have a conversation about how I feel about the whole experience.

I can't express how ill at ease I feel inside regarding leaving my husband. I have lost my best friend, the comfort of confiding in just one person about anything from silly accidents during the day to the strong emotional pulls of life. Not being able to hold, hug, talk to or kiss someone you love so much is sensationally sad and can make you teary just thinking about it. But as i've said previously, it was my decision so ultimately it is unfair to expect any of these things to happen again. I'd like to hope that in the future we will still share a tight bond from the 61/2 years we were together. We shared so many experiences, laughs, love and friendship together, i can't carry on without the hope this will be the case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you two will be able to have a normal friendship one day but it takes time.
I so hope that you will find what you are looking for and you know if there is anything you need just let me know. I want you to be happy again soon!