Monday 30 July 2007

Answers..

Ever spent a day questioning yourself about the situation you have put yourself in?

I spent yesterday in my new flat unpacking a few personal bits and pieces to try to make it look and feel more like a "home" rather than a place to lay my head at the end of the day. I was overcome by the questions popping up in my head whilst i was trying to have a settling day cleaning and unpacking.

Why am I living like this alone? Why did I choose to leave my husband? What is it in life I need to change to feel happy? Why have I been given all of the wedding photos? Doesn't my husband ever want to look at these ever again? Does he just want to forget he was ever with me? Will he always hate me this much? Will my family always be there for me? Will the friends I made in Kent keep in touch with me now I'm not in the area? Do some friends find it difficult to be there for me now if they feel divided between myself and my husband? Are they true friends or will they just count me out of their lives once they move on as it's easier to do so? Will anyone ever make that extra step to come to me in Suffolk or will the friendships just continue if I go back to Kent? Have I made a mistake I will regret for the rest of my life?!

These are just a few....so you can imagine why I couldn't sleep again last night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You asking yourself all these questions is only normal in your situation. You will lose some of your friends you made in Kent and others you will continue to be friends with. I know what I am talking about, I lost so many friends when I split up with my last boyfriend.

As for D. hating you.. he doesn't. Believe me, he doesn't hate you. But maybe that's just his way of dealing with the whole situation. Everybody deals with it differently.

Never look back and regret something you did. Always look forward and try to make the best out of it, even if it seems impossible. Give it time, Lizziebe, life will get better and easier!